Wednesday, January 11, 2012

2012 Stash Reporting

Used this Week:                                        0 yards
Used year to Date:                                   0 yards
Added this Week:                                   20 yards
Added Year to Date:                              20 yards
Net Used for 2012:                               -20 yards

Starting my stash report a little late but better then never. Fabrics that I added are mostly flannel for the back of two quilts. I love to use flannel on the back of some of the quilts I make because it makes them feel cuddly and they stick to the bed better.  Besides, we usually have colder weather then this year. The fabrics were actually ordered before the end of the year but didn't receive them until after the 1st of the year. The rest was stash fabric that was "on sale".  I need to slap my fingers again and say "No Beth" you do not need it.  I did add a couple of pieces for my Black & White  collection for Orca Bay.  Will do better.  I have been on a fabric diet for the last year but did not keep track of how much came in and how much went out.  Well, it is a new year!!!

Use up your stash! See other reports via Patchwork Times.

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment