Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday Stash Report

Used this Week:        16 yards
Used year to Date:   16 yards
Added this Week:       0 yards
Added Year to Date:  22.125 yards
Net Used for 2012:    - 6.125 yards

This week I finished the top to my daughter's quilt. Since a good portion of the center was a model done for the quilt shop where I used to work and I did not have to purchase the fabric, I am only putting down 4 yards used. That is the amount of fabric used to make the quilt larger.  When I quilt and bind it, I will be able to deduct more fabric.

Twelve yards was used for the front and lining of new kitchen curtains. There is more fabric that I will be using for placemats but have not counted that yet.

At least I am finally starting to get some WIP's done, as well as, a little fabric used.  Boy do I have a long ways to go. Hmmmmm -- I wonder how old I have to be before it will look like any sort of dent has been made in the stash???  
Beth

1 comment:

  1. having a blog is a good way to chart progress! And we have much bigger quilts here in the Midwest---my tropical friend says I make them to insulate my wall, bed, floor.....! That's why we have so much fabric.

    ReplyDelete