Saturday, March 31, 2012

Longarm Quilting Group

On Wednesday, I drove down to Woodbury (St. Paul, MN suburb) to Sharon's house for a meeting of a longarm quilting group. We hadn't been able to get together for about seven months. It was so great to see everyone. Of course, I forgot to take pictures of the "Show and Tell" that everyone had but I did get pictures of everyone when we went to lunch. Mary has a quilt that is entered in the Machine Quilter's show in Kansas City and in our Minnesota quilt show. She did the 2011 BOM, Ruffled Roses, from "The Quilt Show." It is absolutely fabulous.
Left to right: Lila, Pat D., Pat S., Sharon

Left to right: Gale, Marilyn, Mary

These ladies are all so talented and fun to be around. Some of the ladies are attending the quilt show in Paducah this year and some will be going to the machine quilting show in Kansas City this year. I would love to be able go with, just not possible this year. Besides, I haven't made use of everything I learned last year at the Milwaukee machine quilting show. We meet again in May and since I am hosting, we are going to meet at Gruber's Quilt Shop in Waite Park, MN. It will be a great time of the year for a road trip (and a quilt shop is always a great stop!!! LOL).
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment