Sunday, May 20, 2012

Stash Report - Week 21

Didn't report "stash in" last weekend, because I was too busy visiting with my daughters who were home for Girl's Weekend.  We had a great time and, of course, we had to visit the quilt shop while we were having fun. So here goes:

Used this Week:                   0.00  yards
Used year to Date:           61.94 yards
Added this Week:                3.08 yards
Added Year to Date:           35.455 yards
Net Used for 2012:              26.485 yards

I added the black/white fabrics in the first picture and the orange fabrics in the second picture for my Grandson's graduation quilt. The fabrics in the bottom picture were "just because." LOL


 For Jacob's granduation quilt, I am planning on making Bonnie Hunter's "Strip Twist" pattern. Other bright colors besides orange will be used with the black/white fabrics. He likes orange, so I do plan to use plenty of orange.

Check out the stash report at Patchwork Times http://www.patchworktimes.com/ to see what others are doing.
Beth

1 comment:

  1. Those are some yummy fabrics! I love black/white quilts, and orange is my go-to pop color whenever I can fit it in! Good choices!

    ReplyDelete