Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Bragging!!!

I just have to brag about my friend, Pam Goecke Dinndorf (Aardvark Quilts). Her new book, Colorific, has been released. Pam has such a unique color sense and her quilts are very distinctive. (Wow, she even mentions me under acknowledgements.)


It has been fun to watch Pam evolve over the years. When I first met her, she only had one small quilt shop pattern printed on a sheet of colored paper. Now I can walk into almost any shop that carries contemporary fabrics and see her patterns. 

Pam, Congratulations on your achievements!!!


Beth

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for a peak at the cover--I am so excited for Pam---this wonderful, talented lady now has her own book---I can't wait to own it...I am not surprised all that you are part of her acknowledgements......I so appreciated all the help you both gave me...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda, Thanks for the Kuddos!! Always appreciated. I am just so proud of what Pam has accomplished. The quilts in the book are so like Pam.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations to Pam! Isn't it exciting to see a great friend succeed at their passion? I am sure you have been a huge cheerleader :*) I really, really love that quilt on the cover - if the inside has more of the same, it will be a sure winner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Pam's book is a very nice straight forward book on color and projects. Her color classes were always very popular. I am so proud of her and always enjoyed working with her.

      Delete