Monday, August 5, 2013

Late Stash Report

Used since last report:        0.00 yards
Used year to Date:            47.00 yards
Added since last report:     5.00 yards
Added Year to Date:         39.17 yards
Net Used for 2013:              7.83 yards

Well, at least I am still in the black. While at the MQToday Show in Wisconsin, my friends and I visited the local Ben Franklin Crafts store. They had wonderful fabrics and I found some that goes very well with my 30 year old fabric. (Can you tell that part of my stash is from the Stone Age??? LOL) It is sometimes very hard to find anything that even remotely looks like it will match but I found two pieces of fabric that will work very well. The fabric on the right with the white dots is what I had in my stash. I do have a project in mind, so needed more fabrics.


Make sure you hop over to Patchwork Times and see what others are doing.
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment