Tuesday, December 31, 2013

What are you doing on New Year's Eve?

It seems like everyone is rather quiet this New Years. No sew-along that I could find, so I am having my own little sew-along. Since Hubby went to bed and my son has crashed on the couch, I am cozily ensconced in my sewing room. It is only a -20 F or lower, and a very good evening to stay at home where it is nice and warm.

What am I doing? Why I am watching an Agatha Christie Miss Marple movie, starring Angela Lansbury, in "The Mirror Cracked."  Elizabeth Taylor and Kim Novak are also in the movie and they are a hoot. Besides watching the movie, I am sewing Part 3 of Celtic Solstice and drinking a nice hot "Tom & Jerry."
Twenty minutes ago, Bonnie Hunter announced the winner of the book, "Quilt Improv." It was a give-away on her website. Since I did not win the book guess I will go back to sewing. Tomorrow I will just have to order the book on Amazon.

Hope everyone is having a safe and happy New Year's!!

Hugs, Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment