1. Winter Solstice by Rosamunde Pilcher (1/4/16) Story of loss and healing.
2. His Majesty's Hope by Susan Elia MacNeal (1/15/16) WWII spy mystery. This is the third book in the series. Good story and also challenges me to look up some of the historical facts presented in the book
3. The Rumor by Elin Hilderbrand (3/1/16) A story of how amazing rumors are started and how wrong they can be.
4. Wedding Ring by Emilie Richards (4/4/16) Three women, three generations spending time together and how quilts are woven into their story.
5. Gone Crazy by Shannon Hill ( 4/16)) Fun and humorous read about Lil (small town sheriff) and her cat, Boris.
6. At Home in Mitford by Jan Karon (4/30/16) Great story of a small town, Father Tim, and a cast of characters that we can all relate to.
7. From Here to Home by Marrie Bostwick ( 5/2/16)