Monday, March 12, 2012

Stash Report

Used this Week:                      4.00 yards
Used year to Date:               22.11 yards
Added this Week:                   0.00 yards
Added Year to Date:              31.625 yards
Net Used for 2012:                 - 9.515 yards

Skipped stash reporting on March 3 because there was nothing to report. This week I sewed three pillowcases for our quilt guild service project. At Featherweight Club, we brought fabric to cut squares of blue and green for a Split 4-Patch quilt for a service project.  I still am not able to deduct anything significant because I have not completed any of my really big projects.  At least I didn't add any fabric in the last two weeks.  Since we had a snow storm on the evening of February 28th, I did not go to any of the Leap Year sales at the quilt shops. Boy, did that save me from buying more fabric!!   Grin, Grin ---

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment