Sunday, September 8, 2013

Stash Report

Used since last report:      12.00 yards
Used year to Date:            59.00 yards
Added since last report:     0.00 yards
Added Year to Date:         49.17 yards
Net Used for 2013:              9.83 yards

Wow!! It is so nice to be back in the black. I finally finished the Blue Ridge Beauty top and am able to report fabric used. I am very happy with how it turned out.. It will be a future wedding gift for one of the grandchildren. Thought I should start stock piling quilts for them now. It will probably be a while until I get it quilted since there are so many projects to be quilted that are hanging on my stair rail. If I don't start machine quilting some of the projects soon, I think the railing will cave in!! LOL.

Yippee!! We finally got a nice rainy day. It hadn't rained for over a month. The rain has come too late for many of the crops in the area but should help some of my flower plantings. The deer were out in full force. They evidently liked standing out in the rain.

Why is it that everyone likes to plan all their club meetings for the first week of the month? I almost felt like the school kids with so many activities this last week. Bowling also started. At least my average wasn't great. Last year I started out with high scores and went down for the rest of the season and that was a bummer!


Make sure you hop over to Patchwork Times and see what others are doing.


6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, what an amazing finish!!! I love that quilt pattern, especially in blues :*) It's one I've always wanted to make, although Jamestown Landing has usurped it's #1 place on my Bonnie's Quilts I Want to Make list :*)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Teresa, Thank you for the "Kuddos." I sure was glad to get BRB done but I do love the quilt. It was a long process and I am not always that patient.

      Delete
  2. Drop dead gorgeous flimsy, good job, Beth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vic, Thank you for your wonderful comment. Really like the flimsy but sure am glad to have it done.
      Hugs,

      Delete
  3. BRB is absolutely beautiful and great idea to do them now and stash them for the future. I'm always running to the deadline.
    I felt that way last week also and don't even have kids at home anymore! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Deb, Procrastination is usually my mode of operation, so do not believe for a minute that I am usually timely with projects. Can completely relate running right up to deadline or slightly past.
      Hugs,

      Delete