Sunday, November 11, 2012

Stash Report


Used since last report:        0.00 yards
Used year to Date:              76.395 yards
Added since last report:     4.59 yards
Added Year to Date:           68.705 yards
Net Used for 2012:               7.69 yards

Since I was not completely happy with the gray fabric I had bought last week for the Easy Street Mystery I added a different gray fabric that I like much better. The first fabric will not go to waste!!  LOL I think I will use it to piece the backing for the Dotty Dresden Plate quilt I am currently working on. Of course, I just  had to "enhance" my white with black fabrics while in the quilt shoop!!! VBG 

The gap is starting to close between used and added. Guess I had better get my "buns" in gear and finish quilting some items so that fabric used can get reported.  LOL

Hop over to Judy's "Patchwork Times" to see how others are doing with their stash report: http://www.patchworktimes.com/2012/11/11/stash-report-week-45-2012/

 Beth

1 comment:

  1. I'm questioning my gray too Beth, but as of right now I'm not planning to change it. I really like the idea of not having to buy any fabric for this mystery! You're doing great on your stash numbers - much better than I am :*)

    ReplyDelete