Sunday, September 21, 2014

Stash Report

Used since last report:          0.00 yards
Used year to Date:              26.83 yards
Added since last report:      18.50 yards
Added Year to Date:            52.625  yards
Net Used for 2014:             -25.795 yards

Haven't decided if I was a really good girl or a really naughty girl! LOL I added 18.5 yards of fabric to the stash but it was oh so much fun!! Westwood Acres Fabric has some really nice fabrics and I just couldn't resist. I have been trying to make a dent in my really old fabrics but sometimes a girl just has to have some of the new stuff! Right??  I have been petting and drooling ever since they were delivered.


Last Monday was Sew-Sew Monday at Gruber's Quilt Shop. Several of the ladies brought in quilt tops that they had finished from a class. Wow - they are nice!
Rosie is hiding behind her quilt. The red really sets everything off.
Gale (on the left) made this quilt. What a pretty blue background.
Rosie (on the left) made this lovely scrap quilt. 
 I worked on a very, very old UFO at Sew-Sew. Can you guess what era the fabrics are from? 
This will be a crib quilt when completed.
My daughter Brenda's quilt is finally on the frame and I started quilting it. Since I am doing a lot of ruler work and free-motion quilting, it will take me a while to get it done. I have been holding off because it just barely fits on my frame and my free-motion quilting is not all that great.



Hugs to all and make sure you hop over to Patchwork Times to see what others are doing.

http://www.patchworktimes.com/2014/09/21/stash-report-week-38-2014/

Hugs, Beth

2 comments:

  1. Great additions to your stash - and yes, you do need new fresh fabrics every once in a while. Good luck working through that quilt on your frame - it looks like a big one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. The quilt is king size and just barely fits on the poles. The quilting is slowly progressing. I am still drooling over the new fabrics!
      Hugs

      Delete