Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Another Year: 2021

Well, another year rolled around and my "sewjo" was completely missing. I did get some projects done but only because I was under a time constraint. Hoping that 2022 will be better. At the beginning of all the shut-downs in 2020 for Covid, I did get some projects done. Forgot to take pictures of some of the projects that did get completed. 

Lets see if I can find some pictures of projects completed in 2021.

1. This is a quilt for Quilts of Valor that I quilted.


2. This is the "Tools of the Trade" bag. The pattern is "ByAnnie". It holds the 18" by 24" mat, lots of supplies and rulers. Great for taking to retreat.


3.  The top of this quilt has been in a tote ready to quilt for a couple of years. I finally quilted it and bound it this year.


4. Finished piecing  the top of "Talkin Turkey" by Bonnie Hunter.


Also, made six sets of four Bowl Cozies that were gifts and a table runner. There might have been more but I didn't keep a good record.

Currently, I am trying to put together a realistic game plan for 2022. There are many UFO's to be completed, just need to identify which ones take priority. 
 
Hope to keep updating  progress a whole lot better in 2022.

Hugs, Beth




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects from 2021. I’m trying to have another year of more finishes than starts. We LOVE bowl cozies here too. I bet your sets were so cute and fun. Wishing you a happy and healthy 2022, Beth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathy, The bowl cozies did turn out cute. Tried to use fabrics that pertained to the individuals that I made the sets for.
      Hope you have a wonderful 2022.
      Hugs--

      Delete