Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Year End Wrap-up

 Well, I have not been keeping up with what has been done in my world. Like everyone else, the Covid Virus has seriously limited activities. There were four quilt retreats that I attended which had limited attendance. It was so nice to see friends and sew with them.

Here are a few of the projects that were completed:

HOPE - Quarantine Quilt A Long with GE Designs

ELVIRA - Quarntine Quilt A Long with GE Designs

Pieced, quilted and bound for our Quilt of Valor program.

3 Table Runners - not quilted yet

Basket Weave - completed & donated

Quilted this quilt for Ladies of the Lake quilt group

Scrap quilt - no pattern, not quilted yet

For 2021, I am going to go back to reporting stash report. It helps to keep me honest about what is coming in and what is going out. It was my intent to finish UFO's in 2020 but it seems like I started a lot on new projects and didn't finish a lot of projects. Also, there is a stack of tops to be quilted.

Have a Happy New Year!!

                              Hugs, Beth

2 comments:

  1. I purchased a material kit put together by Cottage Quilts & Fabrics. The owner is deceased. The Quilt is "Chinese Lanterns" 20" X 50" . The pattern is by Creative B Designs . Do you still have that pattern available for sale. Thank You Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry that I missed your comment. Yes, I can still supply the pattern for "Chinese Lanterns."

      Delete