Friday, January 3, 2020

A New Year & Hopefully an new start!

It is amazing how the time goes by. 2019 saw good & bad family changes. I believe 2020 will be a great year.

In November, held the second quilt retreat with both my daughters. Two other attendees had their daughters as well. It is so fun to have the two generations at the retreat. They have such different interests.

Finished a "Sisters Choice" quilt and my daughter, Natalie, gave it to a good friend who supported her through a very rough year. She found out what wonderful friends she has.

I just finished a great book called "Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons" by Lorna Landvik. It was such a great read about the friendships formed over thirty plus years of members of a book club. There was humor, as well as, sad and trying moments. Well worth the read.

Cleaned out my 1 1/2" strip bin by piecing a Basket Weave quilt top. The left overs I bagged up and donated. It is time to start cleaning out some of the stash, especially fabrics I know I will never use.

This year the plan is to keep up with entries to the blog. We'll see. In the meantime, hope all is well and that 2020 will be a fabulous year!

                                  Hugs, Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment