Monday, January 1, 2018

New Beginnings

2017 is over! The holidays are done and the house is getting back in order after our Christmas/New Years weekend. So I feel like doing some "New Beginnings." Over the last year and a half there have been many changes and so much going on. Blogging (which is my on-line journal) has been severely neglected and it is so easy to forget all the completions and happenings.

For 2018, the plan is to complete 10 UFO's. I am not going to list them because there are so many and it is nice to have the freedom to complete any thing that inspires me.

There are new projects that would be fun to start. After all, a person needs new challenges to keep us interested. Also, I am still in the stage of meeting new people since our move to the Aitkin MN area.

Looking forward to a lot of fun in 2018, hope you will join me on my journey over the next year.

Hugs, Beth

4 comments:

  1. So glad to see you back! My plan is 12 UFO's and then should be caught up, not counting starts.....lol. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deb, Wishing you lots of luck finishing your UFO's and a very Happy New Year!

      Delete
  2. 10 UFO's is an ambitious goal. Best of luck! and...stay warm up there in Aitkin! Good weather for quilting, I'd say.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jean, Actually some of the UFO's only need to be machine quilted. Hoping to spend more time quilting tops, especially since I signed up for "HQ Ruler of the Month" at the local quilt shop. Well ---- here is a very big grin!! LOL What part of the country are you in?

      Delete