Monday, December 31, 2018

UFO Challenge and 2018 Wrap-up

Well, I procrastinated too long and missed the sign-up for the UFO Challenge on Patchwork Times but I am going to list the twelve items anyway.

Here goes:
1.  Black, White, & Bright quilt (partially pieced)
2.  Bringing Home the Tree (started the wool applique')
3.  Mystery from Colorz Quilt Shop (partially pieced)
4.  Checkerboard Dresden (partially pieced)
5.  Kim Diehl - Journey Home wall hanging #1 (half pieced)
6.  Starry Night - machine embroidered tile scene (2/3 done)
7.  Peacock Blue Stripe quilt using Paula Nadelstern fabrics (partially pieced)
8.  Batik crazy curves quilt - blocks are pieced
9.  Bonnie Hunter "Allietare Mystery" (partially pieced)
10. Dinning room window treatments
11. Bonnie Hunter "Grand Illusion Mystery" (half done)
12. Two Seasonal table runners that are pieced but need the applique' attached & then quilted.

There are a lot more UFO's but these were twelve that I really would like to get done in 2019.

I did have some completions for 2018:

This is a quilt for my son, Byron, for his birthday in May. The center is a digital print.


This quilt is a memory quilt for my new SIL's parents. I utilized fabric that had been from his grandmother for background and border. The pictures were from both sides of the family.


For 2019, I need to get in the habit of blogging. This is my journal and it helps me keep track of completions.


                  Hugs and Happy New Year
                                    Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment